Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's in it for you? Sugar ATTACK!!!

You love sugar, who doesn't?

Going to the store as children we all love candy, you don't think of the bad effects, why would you? DIVE in and go CRAZY with sweets! You have the chocolate lovers, the jawbreaker biters, pixie stix sniffers, gummy bear chewers...You get a sugar high just thinking about it.

20 years later...

You understand that sugar can change the way you live your life...

You find yourself choosing between chocolate and an apple.  Sure the apple is healthy and very delicious, but CHOCOLATE is so good!  Give me a banana, then give me a banana dipped in chocolate...10 times better duh!

SAY NO TO ME!!!
It's getting to be easier to choose now because sugar free items are becoming popular, but so many things taste bitter or have that strange aftertaste.  I find myself buying some sugar free items and I like some, but others taste so horrible it makes me wonder why I choose sugar free at all.

You know just as well as I do that sugar can cause diabetes or other problems to appear, which we all want to avoid, but something always keeps pulling us back. I'm going to start an experiment and see what types of sweeteners do what, why not right?

Find the right taste without the surprise, join me and try it to, lets kick sugars ass while enjoying it deliciously! If you agree or disagree with something, maybe you know something I do not, let me know.  Don't hold back let it out I do not get offended easily and I love insights from other people.

I'll be back tomorrow to talk about different sweeteners and see what we can find out about them.  I want to talk about my experience with them and see what you think as well, after all we all would like something healthier that taste just as good as the real thing....Sugar Free You Later

No comments:

Post a Comment